I do not do the whole "alpha" thing. It is a silly term for a man my age. You are either dominant and competitive or not. You can either kick other men's asses, or you cannot. I know it's not that simple, but close enough.
That being said, I will not get married for a few reasons:
- Tried twice, failed twice. Not looking for more difficulties
- It would give away ALL of my power
- The Family courts hate men. It would be foolish
- Girlfriends can be dismissed with a phone call
- Women often come to despise their men in the long run
- If he can be manipulated into marriage, what other bad deals is he capable of agreeing to?
- Not one benefit comes from marriage for a man. Not ONE. It is a contract for women, by women, and about women.
- It actually DECREASES security
- HUGE financial risk. I am not about to roll the dice that Jenny is going to love me for the rest of my life. Hell, her mind changes from minute to minute sometimes, let alone 50 years.
- It usually means living together, which creates huge amounts of unnecessary conflict. Why do this willingly?
Bro (or sis, as the case may be). This is a Red Pill site. Are you really even slightly surprised at this photo? Come on, its so deeply entrenched at this point that we are beyond red and black pills - this is boring normal reality these days.
The red pill is a phase, as is the black pill. Radical Acceptance is the final form of a good man.
I said "almost" everything. I try to choose my words carefully, and I stand by what I said. Bill Clinton is obviously controlled by Hillary. Same with Obama and Biden. At the VERY least there is a powerful undue influence on these men by their women.
Now extrapolate that out to the rest of the world. The bankers, lawyers and NGO's.
Also, WTF! I leave this thread for a few hours to get some work done and it's a fucking Rainbow Willy Wonka Sausage Fest up in here.