The Red Pill: Discussion of sexual strategy in a culture increasingly lacking a positive identity for men.
This is what mental illness looks like. Take note. twitter.com/beachmuscles/status/1237070765947850752
How Dating Really Works (Sexual Marketplace Explained)
There is a ridiculous amount of bullshit surrounding this topic. White knights have their reality. Pick up artists have theirs. And the manosphere community has theirs. Unfortunately, their “realities” are usually very subjective and designed to explain thier current level of results (or lack of). In this article, I’m going to break down the objective truth.
Your success in dating is going to be determined primarily by three things
- Your Sexual Market Value - looks, money, status, etc
- Your Game - communication skills, social skills, inner beliefs, etc
- Your Volume - the number of girls you talk to, the number of dates you go on, etc
Pickup artists typically overestimate #2 and disregard #1 because it is a much easier sales pitch to tell someone that they need to improve their communication skills when in reality they need to stop bieng a skinny fat slob
- On the other hand, the manosphere crowd typically blows #1 out of proportion and disregards #2, because it’s much easier to accept that you’re not getting laud because you weren’t born a “Chad” and not because you’re a bitter troll with no game
In reality, each one of these is crucial on their own.
A guy with super high SMV will definitely have a lot of girls looking at him and sometimes even making the move, but if he has no game he will ruin it the majority of the time within a few minutes of opening his mouth (I’ve seen this first hand)
On the other end of the spectrum, a guy who is fat and has no status with the best game in the world, will rarely get a chance to actually use it since most girls will rarely give him the time of day
- And Ofcourse, even if you’re very good looking with dope game if you never make a move or talk to girls, then you won’t get laid either
The only logical solution if you’re a man is to focus on maximizing all three of these components. (More Info in the Article)Read More
/r/askTRP advice megathread with the RPEC team today: www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/fddrw1/rasktrp_rpec_advice_ama_megathread_ask_away/