Welcome to the public square. This is our welcoming tribe dedicated to introducing yourself, meeting new people, and learning about new tribes.
23 minutes ago The Public Square
I think you hit the nail right on its head. She thought she got me. Provide enough bread crumbs of intimacy (or promise thereof) but never so much as to break the "good girl" façade. Nah, not on me, that was insulting. 27 yo acting like a born-again prude!?
In any case, I don't believe in "game" so much. Unless by game you mean being "smooth" enough to carry an interaction forward and escalate in a timely manner. Being charming.
I believe in mutually agreed upon fair deals. Being clear on what each party wants and not leading them on. I never mentioned or pretended I wanted to marry her and was clear both directly and indirectly that I'm a "bad boy".
In any case what these girls try to do is not "game". It's trying to trap an unsuspecting man, it's fraud.Read More
about an hour ago The Public Square
@Lionsmane8 As you say it could well be female game just played not very well.
She is 27 and knows her SMV has peaked, so its time to get married. So she goes on dates (which is likely to be familiar territory with her if she is 27 and lets you touch her in public without at least being embarrassed). But she knows for marriage bait to work, there should be no sex at least until the wedding is agreed, because who would want a girl who has slept around as a wife, so when she gets to make out territory -in a car- she flips the switch to "I am a good girl". What she has not realised is that she needed to start that act in the cafe for you not to know there was something amiss.
I have never been a big fan of too much game because in the end it is insulting (both when played ruthlessly by women and by men). A bit of game is fair enough -who would not to present themselves at their best- but too much is fraud. When your target is a player, play your hardest but I have always thought it was dishonourable to game good girls just to enjoy them for fun because you are ruining them and bad girls should not game men to marry them as it is likely to result in happiness and dissatisfaction on both sides. Gaming lonely betas out of their money is fraud too. Of course the world is not that way and people do dishonourable things but yes it is insulting.
You never know, if you are feeling kind about it, there could be another explanation if you knew the back story -like someone did frighten her in a car- but it is probably what it looks like. Most things between men and women are what they look like.Read More
4 hours ago The Public Square
@deeplydisturbed One further thought comes to mind here. Had she been hot, it would not have been so many officers. It would have been either a one or two inspectors, an only fans account, a filthy rich crime victim she interviewed or a filthy rich criminal.
Hot girls don't need to slut to get self value. They slut for other reasons more carefully.
4 hours ago The Public Square
@deeplydisturbed Men need to learn that thirst for pussy is their greatest weakness. Society makes men consider access to pussy as confirming their success and value as men. Men are programmed genetically to take most pussy when offered for free. That is how the 80:20 rule works -by 20% of men selling themselves cheap to 80% of girls and by 80% of men selling themselves cheaper to the remaining 20% that the chads thought unfuckable. Men will trade down, men in unhappy marriages, men with post wall wives, men who just want an ego boost from a girl with a smile that make her look like an enthusiastic squirrel. Sex education for boys should not be about crap they already know but about this sort of thing.