An open forum for serious discussion/debate of the alt-right and its ideas.
What is the Alt-Right?
The Alt-Right is a political movement defined by self-advocacy of Europeans (whites).
Self-advocacy is necessary to ensure self-preservation. White peoples are being displaced and replaced through foreign mass migration, forced integration, and promoted miscegenation.
In the period from 1950 to 2050, just 100 years time, the United States will have declined from a 90% white nation to a minority white nation. If current trends continue Europe will be a majority Muslim continent at some point in the future.
The alt-right encompasses a variety of ideologies outside of mainstream American conservatism and classical liberalism. It has a deep philosophical and intellectual background and can include various economic theories from socialism to free-market capitalism, and various modes of government, from fascism to direct democracy. The alt-right has significant overlap with the Identitarian movement in Europe.
Tenets of the Alt-Right:
We believe in the Self-Advocacy, Self-Determination, and Self-Preservation of European peoples and nations.
We believe in Race Realism - Race is a legitimate biological category, races have differences with real-world implications, and race is the foundation for identity.
We believe in Sex Realism - We understand that gender and sex do not vary independently, and that the sexes have significant biological and psychological differences. We favor traditional roles for men and women, and the family unit as the basis for society.
We believe that Demography is Destiny - In order to preserve a nation or culture you must preserve the type of Man that created it. The notion that a State could replace one ethnic group with another and achieve identical outcomes strikes us as absurd. The more the US looks like Brazil, the more the US will function like Brazil.
We believe in Ethnonationalism - A Nation is not defined by land, nor by government, nor by ideas. A Nation is a People, united by a shared heritage, language, and ethnic ancestry. Nations are merely extensions of the fundamental, evolved human impulse toward tribalism based on kinship.
We believe in Love of our Own, not Hatred for Others - "Racism" is traditionally defined as irrational hatred for another race. Our ideology is not focused on hatred for others, but on a desire to preserve and protect European peoples.
We believe in embracing National and Ethnic Identity, symbolism, and ideals... while also supporting a united and cooperative European Identity.
We believe in Ethnic and Cultural Diversity - But true diversity can only be maintained internationally through the continued separation of distinct peoples and cultures. What people call "diversity" today is really integration, which destroys all forms of unique identity and blends away our differences into a bland mono-racial, mono-cultural world.
We believe that Multiculturalism is a Weakness - within a nation's borders destroys social cohesion, decreases social involvement, and increases crime and antisocial behavior generally. An ethnically, culturally, and linguistically homogeneous nation will tend to yield the best outcomes.
1) Rule 1: Follow all of reddit's sitewide rules. Extra emphasis on this rule against advocating violence. We do not care what the context is or even whether or not it is a joke. This is a PERMANENT ban with no warnings, no second chances, and no appeals. This is the number one rule of this subreddit. With respect to advocating government violence, this rule applies to government action that is far outside of the Overton Window. For instance "The military should kill all of the illegals" would be an instaban, but "Lethal force should be allowed at the border" would not be.
2) Rule 2: You are not allowed to insult other users without advancing an argument.
3) Rule 3: Facts are never considered impolite, but you must speak politely about all races.
4) Rule 4: Your flair cannot be a misrepresentation. Your flair can be humorous, but it must be accurate according to normal definitions. For instance, opposing Islamic migration due to reports of rapes by refugees does not mean you can flair yourself as a feminist.
5) Rule 5: Your username cannot be an optics nuclear disaster.
6) Rule 6: Neither 9/11, Sandy Hook, or the Holocaust are up for debate. The admins have stated unequivocally that this will lead to a quarantine.
7) Rule 7: Do not get this sub banned. Longer explanation here.
8) Rule 8: Users can only be held accountable for arguments that they have made.
9) Rule 9: No impersonating another ideology. If you are answering a question on behalf of another ideology, you must make it clear in your comment that you are not a member of that ideology. Otherwise, your comment is subject to removal.
10) Rule 10: Any content that fosters debate is allowed here, provided that it does not break other rules. AMAs however, must be mod-approved before they can take place.
11) Rule 11: Do not claim to own a gun, want to own a gun, or that others should own guns. This does not prohibit supporting the Second Amendment. It only prohibits stating that you either make use of the second amendment, believe others should make use of it, or want to make use of it.
12) Rule 12: Do not insult any employees of Reddit, past or present. This does not prohibit disagreements with the admins, nor does it prohibit objective statements of fact about them, so long as those statements are spoken neutrally.
13) Rule 13: Do not advocate breaking any law, even if that law does not exist yet. In other words, don't say that if a law gets put into place that you would disobey it.
Sites and Communities:
Official Backup/Archive: forums.red/i/DebateAltRight